Term and conditions
Welcome to the Airhome Invest platform! As soon as you get to our Terms of Service, please take a break, grab a coffee and carefully read the following pages. It’ll take about 10 minutes.
1. The Terms of Service govern the use of the Airhome platform, which includes the website, services and software offered by Airhome Invest.
– Users may be commercial customers or private consumers.
– If you do not agree or cannot comply with this, you must stop using the Platform and contact Airhome support to find a solution.
– The Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Platform.
Please read the entire Agreement carefully to fully understand the rights and obligations relating to the use of the Airhome Invest Platform.
2. The Airhome Platform is intended solely for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years of age.
– By accessing or using the Platform, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the authority, right and ability to accept the Terms of Service.
– If you register on the Platform, we will use your email address to send you important communications, including service emails and marketing emails.
– You can choose not to receive marketing emails by sending an email to email@example.com
– We will not send marketing emails about third party products or services without your consent.
– To make a purchase on the Platform, you may be required to provide relevant information, such as your credit card details.
<p”>- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment methods provided and that the information provided is correct and complete.
<p”>- We may use third-party services to facilitate payment such as PayPal and the completion of purchases by sharing payment information with them.
<p”> 5. Competitions, lotteries and promotions:
– Promotions available on the Platform may have rules separate from the Terms of Service.
Please make sure to read these sections of the Terms of Service carefully for a full understanding of the details of communications, purchases and promotions on the Airhome Platform.
6. Subscriptions to:
– Some Services on the Platform are chargeable and may be offered as recurring subscriptions, fixed-term services or paid add-ons.
– Subscriptions are invoiced in advance on a periodic basis and will be automatically renewed at the end of each billing cycle, unless you or Airhome cancel your subscription.
– You must provide a valid payment method to process your subscription and add-on payment.
-Airhome Invest may issue an invoice in the event of an automatic billing failure and reserves the right to terminate the subscription in the event of non-payment.
7. Free trial:
– Airhome can offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period.
– You may be required to provide billing information to sign up for the free trial, but no charges will be charged until the free trial expires.
– At the end of the free trial period, unless you cancel your subscription, the applicable subscription fees will automatically be charged.
We recommend that you carefully read these sections of the Terms of Service to gain a complete understanding of the details of subscriptions, payment methods and free trials on the Airhome Invest Platform
8. Amendments to rights: – Airhome reserves the right to change subscription fees at any time. – Notice will be given of at least thirty (30) days to inform users of changes to subscription fees. – Continued use of the subscription after the entry into force of an amendment constitutes acceptance of the new subscription fees.
9. Refunds shall: – As a consumer, you have the right to claim a refund of the purchase price within fifteen (15) days of the original purchase date. – Airhome reserves the right to issue only a refund proportionate to the amount of time you have used the product or service prior to the refund request. – Refunds do not apply to corporate customers.
10. License and content of the software: – During the active subscription, Airhome grants a limited license to access and use the software. – You may not decompile, modify, violate laws or distribute the software. – Airhome has the right to monitor and modify content submitted by users on the platform. – Users retain the rights to the content they post or post on the platform. – Certain content on the platform may be owned by third parties and licensed or transferred by Airhome Invest.
11. Prohibited uses – Acceptable use policy: – You must not use the Platform contrary to applicable laws or regulations. – You must not use the Platform that is threatening, fraudulent, or harmful. – You must not take any action that could harm the security of the Platform or restrict other users’ use or enjoyment of the Platform.
<p”>12. Confidential information:
– “Confidential information” shall include non-public technical or commercial information of a Party.
– Both Airhome and the User must use the other party’s Confidential Information only to execute the agreements and must not use or disclose them outside of them.
– Confidential Information should only be disclosed to persons or entities who need it to execute agreements.
– The parties may disclose Confidential Information only if they are legally obliged to do so, upon notification and cooperation with the other party.
– You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information when you create an account on the Platform.
– If the information provided is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete, your account may be closed.
– You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password.
– You must notify Airhome immediately in the event of a security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
14. Customer reference:
– Airhome can identify you as a customer and use your name and logo in sales presentations and on the website.
– Airhome may develop a short profile of the customer for promotional purposes on its website, subject to approval.
15. Error reporting and feedback:
– You can provide information and feedback to Airhome via email.
– This includes reporting errors, suggestions, ideas, problems, complaints and other issues related to the Platform.
16. Users agree that the feedback provided does not confer intellectual property rights on them and that Airhome may use the feedback to improve the platform.
17. Airhome assumes no responsibility for the content or ads of third party websites linked to the platform.
18. Airhome does not provide express or implied warranties on the platform and disclaims liability for any damages arising from the use of the platform.
19. You agree to defend and indemnify Airhome against any loss or damage resulting from your use of the Platform or breach of the Terms.
20. Airhome’s maximum liability to you is limited to the amount paid for the subscription purchase.
21. Airhome may terminate or suspend your account in the event of a breach of the terms.
22. Airhome reserves the right to withdraw or change the service without notice.
23. Airhome may modify the terms by publishing the changes on the site, and the user is obliged to review them periodically.
24. Failure by Airhome to assert a right or provision shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
25. If a provision of the terms is considered invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and effective.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization. We will always inform you in writing if this happens and ensure that the transfer does not affect your rights.
You may not transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person without our prior written consent.
By using the service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and agree to be bound by them.
The platform is managed by Airhome Invest International SRL with headquarters in via Sardegna 21 in Milan ITALY.
Please send your feedback, comments, technical support requests to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org